custom pc for sale

endvr

Beta member
This computer is custom and works great but i don't have the time to use it so pm me with offers : D.

Processor: AMD Athlon(tm) 64 X2 Dual Core Processor 4400+, MMX, 3DNow (2 CPUs), ~2.4GHz
Memory: 2048MB RAM
Hard Drive:300 gb
Video Card:NVIDIA GeForce 7900 GTX
Sound Card:Sound Blaster Audigy
psu- 600 watt aspire
case - http://www.xoxide.com/aspire-x-discovery-black.html
windows xp sp2

G35x, Do you think endvr is advertising? he only joined yesterday, & has made just one post, this one, a bad sign, use his link & have a look, he says he doesn't have time to use it, yet it's still for sale, you say you're cool with me now, if it is an advert, you "do" him, my gift in vew of our new attitude to each other.

Brookfield said:
G35x, Do you think endvr is advertising? he only joined yesterday, & has made just one post, this one, a bad sign, use his link & have a look, he says he doesn't have time to use it, yet it's still for sale, you say you're cool with me now, if it is an advert, you "do" him, my gift in vew of our new attitude to each other.
i know that was asking g35x, but no, i dont think hes advertising. that link is just to the case that the computer is in. just ask the guy if its in his posession :)

borat_sagdiyev said:
i know that was asking g35x, but no, i dont think hes advertising. that link is just to the case that the computer is in. just ask the guy if its in his possession :)
Thanks for that thought, & I did ask him that. :)

Back
Top Bottom