Very Annoying Problem

Wow this is very interesting

Apparently my motherboard is running 8 degrees celcius with fan style cooling

Cant find hard drive heat

8c?! that seems way to cool, it is most likely a false reading....as for the freezing, I would suggest formatting and reinstalling things, see if that makes any difference

Matt

So, this happens when your downloading? Random pauses etc. Sounds to me like its your ISP, and if your downloading CAB files then its quite common between files for there to be a pause.

Raffaz said:

So, this happens when your downloading? Random pauses etc. Sounds to me like its your ISP, and if your downloading CAB files then its quite common between files for there to be a pause.

That would explain internet files, but files I have downloaded that are zipped, when I unzip they pause, so couldnt be ISP

I don't really know how to help you problem, but try updating motherboard drivers and bios. Sometimes updates can fix problems.

Ok, check your performance monitor while your unzipping stuff, and that will tell you if something isnt coping.

I'm still getting the error, I also noticed the pausing when I am trying to launch games off of Steam

I noticed with Resource Monitor my Hard Disk is 100% highest active time

and my memory can reach 138 hard faults/second*

*What does this mean?

Back
Top Bottom