What is the stupidest thing you have done to your computer?

One time I was trying to break an old monitor. We threw baseballs at the screen as hard as we could. My friend kicked it hard with a steel toe boot. Finally I took a cinder block, ran and threw it at the screen. It broke.

istonian said:
One time I was trying to break an old monitor. We threw baseballs at the screen as hard as we could. My friend kicked it hard with a steel toe boot. Finally I took a cinder block, ran and threw it at the screen. It broke.
No really? I wouldn't think it would break... :p

Although those CRTs are pretty heavy duty.

I got bored and smashed my monitor with an old alternator and a peice of glass,plastic or somthing hit me in the face, below the eye.

h25520062 said:
I got bored and smashed my monitor with an old alternator and a peice of glass,plastic or somthing hit me in the face, below the eye.
Haha, that's what you get I guess...

The glass on those things is really thick. I've always wanted to take a 12 gauge to one and see what happens. Or hit a vacuum tube with a golf club. Or something.

The dumbest thing I ever did. I fried my motherboard when I was trying to put in a new video card a couple years back because I was doing it on the carpet lol.

ooh i stuck a screwdriver in a computer while it was running (and used a hammer too)

and me and my friend killed a macintosh SE from 1986 with hammers.

Back
Top Bottom