Wheels for my Neon

unpimp.jpg

asa_ar1_ci3_l.jpg

Edit: removed side profile pic, because it showed the stock wheels.

I looked at the side profile for these, and they look really good, so I'm really considering them.

Oh, and I saved them as a jpeg, and file size only went down to 1.31 mb, so there isn't much I can do. I can remove one of the images if you want me to David.

As far as I know, ASA's are decent quality, so I think you would be pleased. That would look good I think.

Thanks freestyler105.

I'm really considering those ASA's I posted, they seem to look really good on Neons. I have time to decide, so I'm not gonna rush and make sure I know what I want.

Yeah, do like me and look at them for a couple of months and make a choice. I'm glad I did.

Also, check ebay for brand names, you never know what you might find. (Heck, I never knew they had BBS for the Focus over here until I checked)

That car is screaming 15'' with low profile tires and to be lowered, or its screaming 17'' double 5 spoke black rims with a chrome lip.

Straight black and red don't match.

Sorry bud

Edit-
oh hey, you're only like a 3 hour drive from me, lol.

Yeah, that came to me, all black wheels and red wouldn't really look too good. I think silver wheels look better on red after looking for a little while.

I was thinking of going 15", and then eventually going to a full coil-over kit. But 17" wheels do look good, and I wouldn't go over that either.

I mean it COULD look good. You'd have to sink alot of cash into it. Most of it going into the lowering springs and a body kit all the way around. Get some colored vinals to off set the bluntness of the red, and then you could work with the black rims. Only thing is the car is to big for straight up black and red.

But get big enough rims, so the black isnt over powered by the red, and then you also get more chrome lip. and you can work easily with the double five spoke rims because you have more rim and more black to offset the red, but not too much that the rims just stick out.

give me a few of looking around, ill try and find you a few things. if you cant work with the black, silver alu rims would be the way to go. you could make those look phat lol.

Back
Top Bottom