What is the stupidest thing you have done to your computer?

freestyler105 said:
I've never had Full Throttle, how is it? My favorite is definitely Bawls :p

eh, i hate full throttle. the flavor just doesn't work for me. Bawls is soo much better, and has more caffeene IMO.

I mainly drink energy drinks for the taste, if I want alot of caffeine I drink coffee.

I packed a tower one time with Ammonium Nitrate and blew it up as well as a 4 foot hole in the ground. Pretty fun at the time, but very stupid.

AmericanSensei said:
I packed a tower one time with Ammonium Nitrate and blew it up as well as a 4 foot hole in the ground. Pretty fun at the time, but very stupid.
Wow...that's interesting...

istonian said:
Hmmmm..... Just to be funny, I am going to rearrange the keys on a school keyboard to say all your base are belong to us.
What you should do is change every computer keyboard at the school to alphabetical order. :D

I smashed an LCD IBM with a sledge hammer once :D but it wasn't stupid though cause I did it on purpose lol :0

hascet said:
I smashed an LCD IBM with a sledge hammer once :D but it wasn't stupid though cause I did it on purpose lol :0
Wow, sometimes I have this weird urge to do the exact same thing to my computer... :p

ya I kinda regret it now because the computer part of it sucked, but now that I look back on it I coulda made something cool out of the LCD...

Back
Top Bottom