What is the stupidest thing you have done to your computer?

o man that remonds me of a time back in about 5th grade when i got a floppy stuck in the drive at school and since the computers were those ones that the monitor sits on I picked it up to shake the disk out when the whole cover around the computer slipped off and the computer smashed all over the floor in pieces and the outter shell was still in my hand. I'm lucky no one found out it was me though because the whole computer was ruined.

mikee286 said:
o man that remonds me of a time back in about 5th grade when i got a floppy stuck in the drive at school and since the computers were those ones that the monitor sits on I picked it up to shake the disk out when the whole cover around the computer slipped off and the computer smashed all over the floor in pieces and the outter shell was still in my hand. I'm lucky no one found out it was me though because the whole computer was ruined.
Uh-oh :D

People used to steal the mouse balls from the mice in school lol. Anyway i was given a laptop years ago, had an orange screen :p good old olivetti. Loved the lil thing, got up to close it, leant on the case and cracked the screen, boo hoo lol.

Anubis1980 said:
People used to steal the mouse balls from the mice in school lol. Anyway i was given a laptop years ago, had an orange screen :p good old olivetti. Loved the lil thing, got up to close it, leant on the case and cracked the screen, boo hoo lol.
Ha, some people used to steal the keys from the keyboards at school :p

freestyler105 said:
Ha, some people used to steal the keys from the keyboards at school :p

People used to swap them all around in ours lol. No wonder i was rubbish at IT when i was in school, No working mice and everything typed wrong lol.

Hmmmm..... Just to be funny, I am going to rearrange the keys on a school keyboard to say all your base are belong to us.

istonian said:
Hmmmm..... Just to be funny, I am going to rearrange the keys on a school keyboard to say all your base are belong to us.
Hahaha. We did it with the iBooks, they popped off really easy. It's probably a little harder to get the desktop ones off.

We used to use the old BBC Micro computers. Does anyone remember them? Big old hulking things with green screens.Our school had a terrible IT dept lol.

Back
Top Bottom