Car Thread!

It can't be that bad for it since cars equipped with sport shifts are the same thing. Like on my car car for example, it's an automatic. But it's got that sport shift mode and paddles that replaces the conventional 1, 2, 3, D. Unless the cars with sport shifts have a differently designed transmission that was made to handle it.

Yeah, it is different. I've heard of people with Focuses tearing up gears doing that. Plus, in my case, it's pointless anyway, haha.

Drop that focus!!!!

slam it!!!
Like this:
razzles3.jpg

It is dropped, lol!
It looked like a SUV before, but I like my mild drop. The body kit also is kinda high, but it's good for daily driving. The suspension setup is killer though, and I bet I could beat a M3 down an off ramp. :D

Oh yeah, turns out my rims slowed me down in the quarter I think (My gas tank also had an extra 3 gallons or so from last time). I was .3 seconds slower for some reason... :confused:

But I raced against a Roush turbo Focus and it was AWESOME.

This is my old jetta...i couldn't get over speed bumps lol

low.jpg

but my Mazda, handles better than that...and that thing handled well!

I want to get some coil-overs for my Neon. The thing is tall, and cornering becomes more fun too.

D-Lew said:
Washed the car today with my buddy and went out for a photoshoot. I think I'm going to be up for Ride of the Month this time but I don't think I'm going to win, there are some NICE ones competing against me.
100_1399.jpg

100_1411.jpg

100_1419.jpg

100_1421.jpg

100_1423.jpg

I love those pics!!! I havent had time to take some quality shots. Your exhaust sounds nice!

D-Lew said:
Washed the car today with my buddy and went out for a photoshoot. I think I'm going to be up for Ride of the Month this time but I don't think I'm going to win, there are some NICE ones competing against me.
100_1399.jpg

100_1411.jpg

100_1419.jpg

100_1421.jpg

100_1423.jpg

There we go, Big Pimpin'

Soooooo...
I made it and I'm one of five candidates up for FocusFanatics.com ride of the month. If you guys feel a compelling need to sign up and vote for me... :D

Nah, I'm happy I just made it in. That tells me I'm doing something right.

Here are a few pics of my updated ride finally got some good ones still need to find some spot on the beach tho. I am going to my first Scion meet today at Toyota/Scion dealer ill take my camera with me and post pics!!!

CopyofCopyofCopyof8000K046.jpg

Pic of my dark ass tint that saved my ass!! *kisses tint*

8000K045.jpg

Back
Top Bottom