C&C Tiberium Wars demo now out

UK31337

Fully Optimized
Yeah, it didn't go off with much of a bang, but it's now available.

I've been playing it, it's basically Red Alert 2 with souped up graphics. It's changed totally from Generals and gone back to basics, how C&C should be.

Anyone else tried it?

I'm downloading it. :D

Glad to hear it's back to how it used to be. Generals and Zero Hour were pieces of EA tard. Tiberian Sun and Red Alert 2 were the last great Command & Conquer games. Classic Westwood style gameplay. :)

How big is it?

Maybe when I go to my girlfriend tomorrow ill use her computer with a thumb drive..

Hmm... Looks like a fun game though.

Good God! that game looks amazing. :D Thanks for the find man, +1 rep for you! :D Hopefully my 7900GS can run this game at max. It looks so good.

ArrizX said:
How big is it?

Maybe when I go to my girlfriend tomorrow ill use her computer with a thumb drive..

Hmm... Looks like a fun game though.

The raw file is 1.17GB. :p I'm sure if you search around you can find a compressed version of it.

I installed it yesterday and played it. I LOVE IT! Supreme Commander has nothing on Tiberium Wars. :D

I loved it! man, that super weapon the GDI gets it freakin awesome. Plus my 7900GS can run this game at max everything which is really cool. Definetly getting this game no question. :D

I have seen sooo many ads for this game online it's unbearable. I liked Red Alert, but just like Starcraft and all the other RTS games, I never really got into it. The only RTS game that kept my attention was Rome: Total War.

Rome total War looked coo, but I just stuck with C&C Generals and called it good. next game I'm getting though before anythgin is World In Conflict. Now that friends, is a fine game. :D

Right now, I'm too busy with school to be gaming. Once I finally get my RAM RMAed though for my new build...well I think I'll find some time.

Jenox said:
I loved it! man, that super weapon the GDI gets it freakin awesome. Plus my 7900GS can run this game at max everything which is really cool. Definetly getting this game no question. :D

Yup! The Ion Cannon is a classic GDI superweapon.

I'm pretty sure your graphics card can max everything. RTS's are very CPU intensive, not GPU intensive.

Back
Top Bottom