Picasso Paintings Stolen

yeh, jenox! give it a rest!

I can see why a big deal is being made...yes there worth a lot of money and paintings appeal to some people.

Look at it from this side

you leave your Lambo Mercilago on the drive, then in the morning its gone, you would be pissed off! thats the way you have to look at it

macbook said:
yeh, jenox! give it a rest!

I can see why a big deal is being made...yes there worth a lot of money and paintings appeal to some people.

Look at it from this side

you leave your Lambo Mercilago on the drive, then in the morning its gone, you would be pissed off! thats the way you have to look at it

yeah, but still, it's not the rest fo the world's problem. And thats what I've been tryign to say this whole damn time. it's just a painting. :rolleyes:

Copperhead said:
why is jenox getting so angry over this?? lol

I'm not mad. it's people who get butt hurt over a painting then moan and bitch, when, it's just a painting...nothing more. :rolleyes:

Jenox said:
yeah, but still, it's not the rest fo the world's problem. And thats what I've been tryign to say this whole damn time. it's just a painting. :rolleyes:
Well, now the rest of the world isn't going to be able to appreciate the painting, because it's hidden in some thief's house.

Jenox said:
I'm not mad. it's people who get butt hurt over a painting then moan and bitch, when, it's just a painting...nothing more. :rolleyes:
ITS NOT THE FUCKING PAINTING, ITS THE PRINCIPLE
her grandpa painted it, handed it down,i wouldnt have known about it unless i read it here, its only in the news becuz hes probably THE most famous painter ever. so he drew something? ok, your grandpa dies in WWII, and leaves something for you,maybe a jacket, or a medal, something, and it gets stolen, your not happy are you? well thats the same thing, except its a painting, the girls not happy, and the press is annoying ok? jesus christ

Damn give the roll eye eyed smiley a break, I think even he is tired..

Jenox said:
There's MILLIONS of paintings, I'm pretty sure people can find other's.

picard.jpg

boardordi3 said:
ITS NOT THE FUCKING PAINTING, ITS THE PRINCIPLE
her grandpa painted it, handed it down,i wouldnt have known about it unless i read it here, its only in the news becuz hes probably THE most famous painter ever. so he drew something? ok, your grandpa dies in WWII, and leaves something for you,maybe a jacket, or a medal, something, and it gets stolen, your not happy are you? well thats the same thing, except its a painting, the girls not happy, and the press is annoying ok? jesus christ

jesus fuckign christ people, READ! I clearly said the whole reason i even complained about the painting is because it's just a fucking painting that got stolen, its the FAMILYS BUSINESS AND NO ONE ELSE'S! Thats my whole fucking point. Jesus christ...

Jenox said:
jesus fuckign christ people, READ! I clearly said the whole reason i even complained about the painting is because it's just a fucking painting that got stolen, its the FAMILYS BUSINESS AND NO ONE ELSE'S! Thats my whole fucking point. Jesus christ...

you just don't understand...

Back
Top Bottom