Picasso Paintings Stolen

joxley1990 said:
You lose $66 million dollars in paintings and then go whoopie doo!

Their own fault for not selling the paintings. No, they didn't lose $66 million, they just lost a painting. If they would have sold the thing, THEN I could understand a story, but money wasn't taken, a stupid painting was.

And fortunetly I don't keep my most prized possessions at home, i put them in a bank, where it belongs.

Jenox said:
Their own fault for not selling the paintings. No, they didn't lose $66 million, they just lost a painting. If they would have sold the thing, THEN I could understand a story, but money wasn't taken, a stupid painting was.

And fortunetly I don't keep my most prized possessions at home, i put them in a bank, where it belongs.

They havent sold it because its a family airloom! Alot of sentimental value, passed down and passed down..

If someone wants to steal something they will anyway, no matter where its hidden or stored. I mean cmon, u not seen the Italian Job ;)

Calm down, man. If you were an artist you would understand. No, I'm not claiming to be an artist but I have done a lot of work, and something that you put time and effort along with a ton of technique into isn't exactly a frivolous thing, at least not to me. I'm very proud of a lot of my work.

Back
Top Bottom