Forgien Cars

Italian cars are just so sleek, sexy, and smooth, i dont know, definetly my favorite BY FAR.

Brookfield said:
You have my response to that in a PM, take a look, it seems that members on the forum are getting fed up with your continual carping.

Continua carping at your continual double/triple/quadrupal posts! It happens wayyy too often..

EDIT BUTTON!

mark thorpe said:
why? because they are not allowed to be posted.. the admin has specifically said that double posts arent allowed, cause it makes the forum look messy, all im doing is keeping the forum clean of spam...

I still don't see how it's "messy". :confused:

TBH the constant bickering between the mods is getting pretty tiresome, keep it in your own area, where we don't have to see it, christ all mighty.......its just boring... do what your here to do, moderate the forum, and keep your own internal politics to yourself, believe me no one else wants to see it...

Back on topic, I have a new favorite car, the Ultima GTR. It has broken almost every speed record, except top speed. I'll just let the video show you.

http://videos.streetfire.net/video/e84b188a-a662-4ac6-a51d-98e001332916.htm

116_0402_01_zultima_GTRfront.jpg

That Gallardo is sexy. Sounds like the car is for people who just wanna go fast.

Back
Top Bottom