Picasso Paintings Stolen

He's a soccer player.

And the reason they get so mad about that is because it's worth millions of dollars. Similar to how you'd probably be mad if someone stole millions of dollars cash from you...

freestyler105 said:
He's a soccer player.

And the reason they get so mad about that is because it's worth millions of dollars. Similar to how you'd probably be mad if someone stole millions of dollars cash from you...

Yeah, see that's the thing. It's WORTH millions, but, they don't ever sell it! So what's the point? You can't save it for when the shit hits the fan because you won't be able to cash in. So what are they saving the pieces of paper with color on it for? Huh? For fame? If that's the case, they can just go die in a fire, I see no reason to bitch about something when the only thing you want it for is fame. That's incredibly selfish, better have a robber with it, then a greedy fool.

EDIT: Also, i'd much rather have a robber have it with intent to sell, then a greedy fool looking for fame. Reason being is because with that money, the robber could send his kids to college, buy a house, provide for loved ones, or whatever. The potential for a robber to use his money for some good is greater then that of a greedy fool ever using his money from the painting.

I like Picasso, and yeah im pissed that some idiot stole the paintings, but i dont cry over it lol. Just think its pretty sad that people cant have what they want without fear of it being stolen when they turn their backs.

ps. it represents our past achievements, U cant say u dont look at say a statue from Ancient Greece and think wow, impressive, look at the quality of the carving etc. I do anyway lol. I think its history, it shows what we have accomplished as a race, yeah ok it only art, but thats part of what we are.

Oh yeah lol id love to see a robber send his kids to college, most probably buy bags of coke ;) high priced robberies like this are often to fund drugs.

Jenox said:
Yeah, see that's the thing. It's WORTH millions, but, they don't ever sell it! So what's the point? You can't save it for when the shit hits the fan because you won't be able to cash in. So what are they saving the pieces of paper with color on it for? Huh? For fame? If that's the case, they can just go die in a fire, I see no reason to bitch about something when the only thing you want it for is fame. That's incredibly selfish, better have a robber with it, then a greedy fool.

EDIT: Also, i'd much rather have a robber have it with intent to sell, then a greedy fool looking for fame. Reason being is because with that money, the robber could send his kids to college, buy a house, provide for loved ones, or whatever. The potential for a robber to use his money for some good is greater then that of a greedy fool ever using his money from the painting.
If the girl ever wanted to sell it, I'm positive there would be a ton of buyers trying to get it.

And the fact is, that she's Picasso's granddaughter. She's not keeping it for fame or anything...it's just like a family heirloom that I'm sure would've been passed down from generation to generation, something special to her and her family.

I suppose you all make valid points. But I don't see the point in making it like a world crisis. Like you said, it's a family heirloom. And just that, a FAMILY heirloom. Meaning why is this story printed almost everywhere? What did Picasso even do? Drew some nice paintings? :confused:

Jenox said:
Who cares. It's a bunch of paintings, it's not like they kidnapped anyone. No one died. It's just a painting. whoopie doo! :rolleyes:

If you don't have anything productive to say, then I think I speak for all of us, don't say anything. Comments like that will just spark arguments.

G35x said:
If you don't have anything productive to say, then I think I speak for all of us, don't say anything. Comments like that will just spark arguments.

ITS A FUCKING PAINTING! Good God... :rolleyes:

People might have some consideration that the painting is very old and very famous. Alot of sentimental, as well as true value as well..

Jenox said:
Who cares. It's a bunch of paintings, it's not like they kidnapped anyone. No one died. It's just a painting. whoopie doo! :rolleyes:

You lose $66 million dollars in paintings and then go whoopie doo!

joxley1990 said:
People might have some consideration that the painting is very old and very famous. Alot of sentimental, as well as true value as well..
Exactly what I was trying to say.

Lol hey everyone calm down :) we all have valid points. Lets all hold hands and sing lovely peaceful songs ;) (bleurgh lol)

Back
Top Bottom