Picasso Paintings Stolen

freestyler105

Golden Master
Apparently, two of Picasso's paintings were stolen from his granddaughter's apartment:
PARIS (Reuters) - Two Picasso paintings worth some 50 million euros ($66.10 million) were stolen this week from the Paris home of a grand-daughter of the Spanish painter, police said on Wednesday.

The paintings were stolen in the night of Monday to Tuesday by robbers who broke into the woman's apartment in the smart seventh arrondissement of the French capital.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/6403837.stm

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/...casso-theft,1,1689473.story?coll=chi-news-hed

That sucks. First The Scream, now this. I think they did find The Scream though.

D-Lew said:
That sucks. First The Scream, now this. I think they did find The Scream though.

Yes they did find the scream. But i dont think that was by picasso? Who knows..probably is by him lol. The scream is by far one of my favorite paintings ever though.

Who cares. It's a bunch of paintings, it's not like they kidnapped anyone. No one died. It's just a painting. whoopie doo! :rolleyes:

People will pay to have these locked away in their private art rooms or safe, just to say i have A picasso, they cant show it to anyone cos they will be so famous for being stolen. Crazy.

Lol Jenox, its the principal, some stinky robbers knicking something worth almost as much as David Beckham makes for heading a footy lol.

Well i don't know who David Beckham is, so he's useless to me. I don't see why people moan and scream when things get stolen like paintings. I mean seriously, it does nothing for you, it's not a necessity, it's incredibly old, just think about it. People are crying death to the robbers, yet, what they stole is so stupid and insignificant to anyone it really makes no sense.

It's just a painting, that's it, a piece of paper with some colors on it. I swear find enough idiots to love something, and they'll defend it to the death. *sigh*

Back
Top Bottom