Help me out?

Well its wireless from here to town. The one i'm talking about that is sattelite but much to expensive because they are based out of Spokane. Three hours away from us. We were going to go with them, but they were going to take two weeks too get out of here. We deiceded if we ever had any problems, we didnt want it to take two weeks to get fixed so we went with the localized one.

Edit-
And the sad thing is that I was a gamer. This internet uesd too be good enough, I just always ran over the limit. Now the internet isnt fast enough to stream a game.

Arg!

Yeah, the local cable company here takes a week to come to fix our problems, and they're 5 minutes away...that's a week to come look at it, then at least another week to send another guy out to fix the problem.

what korn do you want ,for now i will send you Greatest Hits, Vol. 1 Disc 1 then if you want any more i will send you them , i can also send you linkin park hybrid theory

also about the isp's i get a 2gb download limit a monthe , although i have gone over it a few times , they just send a letter full of BS

Yeah, if anyone else wants either Linkin Park - Meteora or Death Cab - Plans or any of the random songs he posted, PM me and I'll give you the link (I don't think the links should be posted here, not exactly legal).

arrizx this is gonna take about half an hour to upload, i am going out in about 10 minutes , and i am gonna leave my comp on hopefully it should be done by the time i get back
edit @ 19:25 9% completed (6.41 MB of 68.18 MB)

Back
Top Bottom