Yo Check It

What is devhook, and what does it do. Do i need to install it on the psp, or my computer..Ok, I just got 2 games, need for speed carbon and madden 07..They both came in like 50 rars, then I extracted them and htey became isos..I put carbon on and it worked, I did the same for madden, and I got the black screen, and the memory light stopped flashing..

Devhook is just a different loader, it goes on the PSP. Im not sure what loader your using at the moment, but there are normally settings that you can adjust that help you load different games, Borat will probably be to tell ya more about that. I cant remember TBH.

Why do I need a loader, all I thought you have to do is drag and drop.

Drag and drop what? Im not sure if things have changed, but when i use mine, i turn the PSP on then devhook loads in, then i select the game i wanna play and it loads. Is yours different?

Well I don't have devhook. I just make a folder called ISO in the mem card, drag the games on, and bam it works. But some of them wont, 3 out of 5 did..Trying to figure out why the others wonr.

Well ya must be using some sort of loader, like i said there are normally settings that you can adjust. What other folders are on ya memory card?

Back
Top Bottom