Help me out?

I'll see if I can find and upload some of the individual songs for you tomorrow. Right now I'm off to bed. It's 12:30 am.

Night everyone.

By the way, Sevendust's new album Alpha is awesome for those who wanted to know :p.

I'll upload:
Linkin Park - Meteora
Death Cab - Plans

And I got all the individual songs.

EDIT - We Fly High and Ballin' is the same song AFAIK...besides that I got it all, RAR'ed and uploading now.

EDIT again - This is gonna take a while...expect it in about half an hour to an hour.

It's done, you should've gotten it. I also PMed you the links in case the e-mails didn't go through for some reason.

Thanks for the help everyone!

And yes, it does count as part of my limit. Although, my problem is the p2p. I can't download these of any p2p programs such as limewire/ares/blubster. Same goes for torrents like azerus (sp) bit commet or whatever in the hell those are. Haha I've never even used a torrent, so I dont know those much at all.

The only way I can obtain songs is buy them, which doesnt work when you dont have any plastic. That or have a friend get them for me, and burn them to a cd, or ask you guys to download them and hook me up through email..

Sorry for the inconvenience. Its just my last resort lol. (lets just say all my friends that have the time to do it, arent exactly the smartest people :p)

Toby said:
I'll see if I can find and upload some of the individual songs for you tomorrow. Right now I'm off to bed. It's 12:30 am.

Night everyone.

By the way, Sevendust's new album Alpha is awesome for those who wanted to know :p.

Sevendusts? Never heard of them. Hmmm... Well shoot it on over if you wouldnt mind :)

joxley1990 said:
Im just uploading..

Akon - Konvicted (Full Album)
Maroon 5 - Mixed
Linkin Park - Revolutions (Full Album)
Snow Patrol - (Full Album)

Give it an hour or so..

Awesome dude, sounds good cant wait to hear it, thanks!

Raffaz said:
I would be changing my ISP if i had to put up with shit like that

Its wireless.

Yeah, you came here AFTER I was done bitching about my isp.

Ill tell ya straight, this internet blows. But its our last resort. We live on a big ass hill right? Well..... Because of that, and it being a very small community, there is no cable up here, no fiber, no dsl. Nothing. We have phone lines.

Thats about it. So its dialup. Or this. Rabbitmeadows.com is what we have. Its funny because Nik was sending them hate mails for a really really long time, lmao.

Anyways, its either this, and we put up with like a 5 or 6 gb bandwidth cap a month, or we go to a service that has a 700mb cap a day that costs way more. Right now were paying 80 a month for rabbitmeadows highest thing.

I dont even know what the price is for the other stuff.

Ha...Nik sending hate mail...hahaha.

If you're not a gamer, couldn't you get satellite? You probably are though...

Back
Top Bottom