I want opinions on my resume.....

Brookfield said:
It's still a fact though, isn't it?, hey, d'you like my new avatar, this is exactly as I look now, the last one was taken six years ago for my driving licence.
Yeah its canny, is that the one i done for you? Who put it on here for ya?

Raffaz said:
Yeah its canny, is that the one i done for you? Who put it on here for ya?
It's the one you found in the members gallery, & you said perhaps ArrizX could put it in place for me, & he did, hope you don't mind?, It looks good, doesn't it?, not being vain, that's as good as it gets these days!, no, I'm not smiling, as I tend not to to smile in photos, but I was was feeling good that day, it was about 8 degrees, in my garden the daffs were fully out at the beginning of January, shrubs in full bloom too, there are bees about, & I saw a butterfly a few days ago, glorious!

Brookfield said:
It's the one you found in the members gallery, & you said perhaps ArrizX could put it in place for me, & he did, hope you don't mind?, It looks good, doesn't it?, not being vain, that's as good as it gets these days!, no, I'm not smiling, as I tend not to to smile in photos, but I was was feeling good that day, it was about 8 degrees, in my garden the daffs were fully out at the beginning of January, shrubs in full bloom too, there are bees about, & I saw a butterfly a few days ago, glorious!
Why would i mind lol, glad its sorted.

Brookfield said:
Well I like it!

ArrizX said:
Thats when you say at the end, excellent references will be furnished upon request.

you're right you should have that listed with past work experience. Your references don't have to be previous employers.

Raffaz said:
Weeks??? I took that from a post that arriz done on Nov 6th mate :)
Ah, yes, well.....*shuffles feet & looks at the ground* OK, picky, four months then, lol!

Er, I still look the same though, since November, as handsome as ever, as you can see!

Back
Top Bottom