Need Help with audio..

domel

Beta member
okay guys im new to this fourm i came for some help what to do...

okay i installed ac97 audio codec combo on my pc works great and fine.. the way i hear audio is if i plug it in my mic inlet in the back of my pc.. when i plug it into any of the other inlet it does not want to work.. i don't hear anything.. but the bios sounds... now when i unmute the mic in the audio controller on i hear this static noise and its really loud that is when it is plugged into the mic inlet... how do i fix it what do i do to change it i have no idea.. help please all suggestions will be appreciated.

have you installed the correct drivers for that sound card? Also, is this device onbaord on the mobo or is it a added sound card?

Yeah, some computer specs would be good. Did you build this yourself? Whats device manager say?

yeah well um its a asus motherboard, it is onboard audio, and i did custom build it

device manager says its installed only thing is the usb controller and thats for the front that arent plugged in

Have you installed all your mobo drivers, and is your OS upto date? Have you got the speakers muted or anything? It is the green connector your plugging into right?

Asus Intel Socket 478 ATX Motherboard,P4S800D-X { i think that is the boards model number} that is my mobo, no im pluging it into the pink one because thats all that is working or atleast that i can hear

well guys thanks alot for all the help i guess updating the bios really do work lol so thanks it is working correctly thank you soo much

Back
Top Bottom