popup/minimizing problem

Brookfield said:
You & Tech N9e have absolutely identical IP's, & according to the members list, you are both currently posting here at Computer Forums, I expect that as you only joined today, you forgot you still had another account, shall I close the Tech N9e one, please reply, thank you.
ok, im not trying to interfere, and yes, i think the other account should be closed, but......do u just sit around all day and check people's ip addresses?

borat_sagdiyev said:
ok, im not trying to interfere, and yes, i think the other account should be closed, but......do u just sit around all day and check people's ip addresses?
"Sitting around all day, checking people's addresses" if you must know, you're about right, I'm online to CF for about four to six hours every day in three or four sessions, seven days a week, 365 days a year, I have plenty of spare time, as I can't get out much these days, David has thanked me, saying that I'm online before him most days!

borat_sagdiyev said:
Isnt that part of a mods job :rolleyes:

Don't rag on people for just trying to be helpful. I don't know what everyone's problem with him is. Personally, I think he's doing a great job. Everyone may not agree with him always, but you don't need to get on his case about every little thing you don't like. All he's trying to do is enforce the rules set out by David as best he can.

To Brookfield - Thanks for donating your time to help out these forums, believe me, some of us really appreciate it.

Back
Top Bottom