The Only Reason I like Winter

The Amish Kid

Fully Optimized
Woke up this morning to quite a bit of snow. It looked pretty nice around my house so I decided to grab some pics(well it was kinda my brother). Just thought I would share them.

yeah.. thats me standing there...
IMG_0113.jpg

driveway
IMG_0115.jpg

IMG_0112.jpg

Looks nice with everything covered in white like that. But to be honest.....I can't wait for winter to end.

we got a bunch in mn too. at the end of my driveway there was a snow wall about 4 feet tall because we live on a cul de sac and the plower came through and just pushed all the snow to the sides. i had to shovel it and it took forever

Wow... wish I could share the experience. We don't get any snow down here in 'Bama. I'd like to have one, just one, huge snowfall per year. I'd get sick of it if it happened every day... *Imagines shoveling snow every day... I've never seen real snow in my life; at least, not piled up on the ground. Only a few times have I seen it falling from the sky, only to melt once it touches the ground. :(

edit: :p Nice pics by the way.

Yeah, down here in Texas we don't get any snow at all. Last time we got enough to make a snowball was back in 1987, I think.

looks sweet, i only like it when its snowing. Its depressing when its melting or when its just not snowing.

I love snow, im thinking about spending the winter somewhere where there is looooadss of it! Spain doesnt have much if any, and the UK kinda grinds to a halt when half a cm falls lol.

Back
Top Bottom