Yo Check It

Been awhile since I used it, but I'm pretty sure you make a file named ISO in the memory stick root, and put the ISOs there. Tell me if it works.

Yeah thats the thing, some games work, and some wont..Dont know why this happens.

Make sure they arent rars, sometimes they just dont work tho, are you using devhook, or something else, like UMDemulator? IF using devhook try compressing them to CSO, but I dont know if that will help.

Nah not using devhook, for some reason gta vice city wont work..2 of the other games work, but this one wont..

It is an iso, and I think he's using 3.03 oec something like that..How can I check it.

You can check the firmware version by bringing up Settings>>System Settings>>System Information and look at the System Software part.

Matt

Alright, the psp shows vice city, has the video and what not, but the screen just goes black, and I know its not doing anything because the memory card stops flashing.

He is running 3.03 OE-C

I would install devhook, its the best loader IMO, i never had any problems with it

Back
Top Bottom