I want opinions on my resume.....

luckyduck said:
as for adding the mowing lawns or babysitting thing... i wouldnt if this is a professional resume. only add jobs that relate to the type of job you're looking for. your future employer really wont care that you know how to start a fire with a piece of string and a paper clip. now if you will be turning these in to a place like burger king, then yeah go a head a milk it up,also, for a professional resume. make sure it fits on one page. the hiring manager is busy and doesnt want to spend 12 hours looking at pretty much the same thing over and over again from like 20 applicants. short and sweet is good but make sure you tell them your amazing qualifications. also, you have a cover letter, correct?
As I said before, you'll do well.

that's true. it shows dedication and perserverance... but if he was a cub scout i really dont think the boss will be impressed ;)

Brookfield: who will do well? me or him? and if me, why will i do well?

freestyler105 said:
Hahaha.

Although I'm going to have to say something about that quadruple post...it wouldn't have been hard to edit the first one.
Mmmm, you know you're right, get ready to lose half this thread when Mark sees those, sorry!

Brookfield said:
Mmmm, you know you're right, get ready to lose half this thread when Mark sees those, sorry!
Hahaha, yep.
indifferent0009.gif

Apart from what's already been said I'd go onto Google and look at layouts of resume's. That should give a better idea of the overall presentation of what a resume should look like and what it should contain.

Have you done up a job application as well?

Anyway, hope this helps.

Raffaz said:
Look at the times, i posted that before you edited it, same as glasseye did.
It's still a fact though, isn't it?, hey, d'you like my new avatar, this is exactly as I look now, the last one was taken six years ago for my driving licence.

Back
Top Bottom