someone change password

dj icea

Baseband Member
hi there i am running on a windows xp professional edition and i only had 1 account on the computer from when i got it but my mates sister came round and some how changed the password i only found out that it had been changed when i switched the computer off then back on again. she cannot remember what the password is can any one help me get the password or to delete it?

I don't know of any way to do that , I have heard of a program that can guess passwords but I've never personally tried it. If your Guest account is open I can tell you how to change it back but if not I can't help you. If all else fails just format and reinstall OS if you still have the recovery disk.

How can you change it in safe mode ? it still brings you to the log in area before it starts up.

Ohhh... Man you can do very little here
1. Buy a new OS ( vista prefeerred) for about 100 to 150 dollars
2.Take it to an expert or get help from someone here that is good with this to help you
3. Keep trying to guess the password and hit your sis in the head till she remembers ( this one is my favorite)
But honestly I don't know what to do Perhaps there is a way to access in MS-DOS prompt and run your Control Panel and change pass there ( but still you would need to know the old one)I'm not to familiar with DOS
Sorry I can't help very much here does anyone have any ideas??

in safe mode u can get in thru Administrator go in that profile and u can change it from there...try it

f8 or f11 before windows boots up an shit put it in safe mode click on Admin and change it or delete it from there

Back
Top Bottom