Forgien Cars

Part of this thread including a post of mine, has been moved to the spam archive, & re-titled "Re; Foreign Cars, double post, more spamming, I will find out who shifted it, David just PM'd me, & told me it was there, saying he will find out who did that, I PM'd him back saying that I thought all this was a thing of the past, myself, I believe it could only be one of two that did it, & one of them knows who I'm referring to! :(

^^ Stop pointing the finger. I've still not got my mod rights back and, even then, I'd be smart enough to send it to the moderation queue instead of the spam can.

Oh and, by the way, it's extremely easy to find out who's moderated a post/thread. I'll leave you to figure out how.

UK31337 said:
^^ Stop pointing the finger. I've still not got my mod rights back and, even then, I'd be smart enough to send it to the moderation queue instead of the spam can.
Thought I'd get some response, I really like the fact that you are now replying, [not being sarcastic], now I thnk I know who it was, I know it definitely wasn't ArrizX or Marc [ilhuser] so that leaves just one.........

i moved it. you are not allowed to double post.. they will be moved.. youve been told enough times not to spam the board, if you stop spamming, ill stop moving the posts...

and it was only two posts too.. the double post you made..

if you stop breaking the rules, ill stop moving them..

Why is this even in this thread?

You know its only a mod that can even remove the threads etc, and as a mod you have your own place to air disputes like this....deal with it in private means that the rest of us don't need to have to know about it, or even care about it.

Who in the world cares if someone double posts? I swear you guys take forums too seriously. Quit being so damn picky!

hippie420 said:
Who in the world cares if someone double posts? I swear you guys take forums too seriously. Quit being so damn picky!

why? because they are not allowed to be posted.. the admin has specifically said that double posts arent allowed, cause it makes the forum look messy, all im doing is keeping the forum clean of spam...

im sure if it was a users post rather than a mods that had been moved this discussion wouldnt even have happened. There seems to be a lot of discourd here tho recently, it needs to be sorted, its making its crappy coming here and seeing the same person moaning constantly...

mark thorpe said:
why? because they are not allowed to be posted.. the admin has specifically said that double posts arent allowed, cause it makes the forum look messy, all im doing is keeping the forum clean of spam...
You have my response to that in a PM, take a look, it seems that members on the forum are getting fed up with your continual carping.

Back
Top Bottom