The Official Topic for Off-Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Le GoogelGuRu said:
Don't even get started with the whole Canadia thing. :rolleyes:

I've had enough ranting on that. We have a premier, I guess its equivalent to a president. The schoolboard decides all that stuff here too.

lol Justin, weren't you paying attention in Social Studies class? Our equivalent to a President is the Prime Minister (Stephen Harper). Our Premiers are pretty much equivalent to governors like in Amerika (not a misspelling).

So I had my Sectional finals today, did pretty good, got 4th overall. Anyway, there's a huge rivalry between my former team and another team which I really hate. So the team that I hate's (Clarence) coach was standing right next to me while I was cheering for my former team (North). Long story short, he flipped the $hi% at me. Last year after Sectionals, he flicked our team off on the bus ride home. So while he was giving me a speech, he asked why I hate his team so much. I was like well there was this one time last year after Sectionals...and he FREAKED OUT!!!

Anyway, apparently I have to have a meeting with my parents, my coach, and the Athletic Director because Clarence's coach reported me for unsportsmanlike conduct.

Nooooooo, my GeForce 6600 died today...I noticed the computer was rather quiet when it booted, and then it didn't POST...back to the onboard 6100, ew.

R.I.P.
n369.jpg

nah not bc of the whole 'canadians' thing. more or less bc it changes the pronounciation and i like it better that way. sounds more epic.. dunno thats just my opinion.

lol and amerika looks like some death metal band :p lol lets do it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom