What's everyone up to?

joxley1990

Golden Master
Well Ive got college in the morning and its 1:07AM here. Im waiting for an 8 hour backup to finish on this laptop, which started at 11PM, so im going to have to leave it overnight.. arrghh the noise!

What you all up to?

joxley1990 said:
Well Ive got college in the morning and its 1:07AM here. Im waiting for an 8 hour backup to finish on this laptop, which started at 11PM, so im going to have to leave it overnight.. arrghh the noise!

What you all up to?
Argh, geometry proofs...rather, putting off proofs by posting here.

joxley1990 said:

What you all up to?

College to hehe. I have a program due and an exam... :(

Umm.... Girlfriend burned me a cd which I am now ripping too my computer.

I'm listening to 50 Cent.. God only knows why :(

Umm... Thats about it.

Right now, not much is happening at all.

My ass kinda hurts from sitting in this chair for so long now. Been like an hour, but still damn its killing me.

Haha that makes me think.. (ass+hurting ass) makes me think of one time at the high school basketball game, I kicked my friend in the ass as he was making out with his girlfriend. He is like 6'3'' and maybe 270lbs. Well he chased me. Caught me. Choked me. Made me black out, and after wards im just like thank god my ass doesnt hurt, then there'd be a reallllllll problem.

Edit-
Oh, and for anyone who doesnt get why I say that.. I say it because if he took advantage of me while I was blacked out.. That'd mean..........(you can figure out the rest). Just crackin' a joke.

Haha anyways, theres my random thought for the day :p

ArrizX said:
Umm.... Girlfriend burned me a cd which I am now ripping too my computer.

I'm listening to 50 Cent.. God only knows why :(

Umm... Thats about it.

Right now, not much is happening at all.

My ass kinda hurts from sitting in this chair for so long now. Been like an hour, but still damn its killing me.

Haha that makes me think.. (ass+hurting ass) makes me think of one time at the high school basketball game, I kicked my friend in the ass as he was making out with his girlfriend. He is like 6'3'' and maybe 270lbs. Well he chased me. Caught me. Choked me. Made me black out, and after wards im just like thank god my ass doesnt hurt, then there'd be a reallllllll problem.

Edit-
Oh, and for anyone who doesnt get why I say that.. I say it because if he took advantage of me while I was blacked out.. That'd mean..........(you can figure out the rest). Just crackin' a joke.

Haha anyways, theres my random thought for the day :p
Haha, I got it without the edit...

Once this kid choked me for making fun of this other kid...we both got kicked off the team for a few days.

Well I'm not on the team, and he is in band. I'm always with the band because my girlfriend is in the band. So we just happen to chill a lot.

Kinda made me mad though, because he got me in this headlock and I said twice stop and then I rememer being really dizzy, staggering, not being able to see anything and then waking up to him throwing my phone on my chest.

I feel blah. You know, when you don't feel bad you just feel like crap? That's what I feel like now. I'm bored but at the same time I don't feel like doing anything to solve the problem. So I'm just sitting here. Maybe I should go to bed.

Back
Top Bottom