Old Graphics Card Questions?

Drain You

In Runtime
Ok So I just found this old STB Sytems INC. Graphics card. I took it out of an old Gateway computer we had lieing around from about 8 years ago maybe. Is there anywya I could use this in my new computer. If so what kinda of drivers would I use. I just need something for websurfing until I can get a hold of a 8600 Ultra, whenever they come out. If its an help the model number is 1x0-0620-305

EDIT: Im also new to building computers so could you also explain how to load the drivers. Ill install the new card in the computer thne what?

Drain You said:
Ok So I just found this old STB Sytems INC. Graphics card. I took it out of an old Gateway computer we had lieing around from about 8 years ago maybe. Is there anywya I could use this in my new computer. If so what kinda of drivers would I use. I just need something for websurfing until I can get a hold of a 8600 Ultra, whenever they come out. If its an help the model number is 1x0-0620-305

EDIT: Im also new to building computers so could you also explain how to load the drivers. Ill install the new card in the computer thne what?

couldn't it just use the generic windows vga drivers...? you should be able to plug it in and it should work...

wol-va-rine said:
couldn't it just use the generic windows vga drivers...? you should be able to plug it in and it should work...
Yeah, as long as his computer has the right slot.

Back
Top Bottom