Intel's new mobile processor in May.

I can't get use to the fact that AMD and ATi are working together. Intel might be the better choice when it comes to system processing, but AMD sure has it's way with graphics solutions. I have no clue what the specs are for the X2900 series GPU, but if it's new, it must be good.

what i can't wait for is intel's flash boot technology. at an intel retail edge show last night the intel rep mentioned a flash chip they are putting in their mobile procoessors that will store the vital vista (notice not XP) boot info so windows will load in about three seconds.

joxley1990 said:
Can't wait until I can get a quad core laptop!

The current applications for a quad core are few and far between for a desktop user.

I'm exited about intel possibly producing a nice chipset.

celegorm said:
what i can't wait for is intel's flash boot technology. at an intel retail edge show last night the intel rep mentioned a flash chip they are putting in their mobile procoessors that will store the vital vista (notice not XP) boot info so windows will load in about three seconds.

3 seconds? That's insane, even though it's not really a big deal, since my PC stays on 24/7, but still, 3 seconds.

Back
Top Bottom