finally got my tooth fixed!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
boardordi3 said:
What did i do?
David meant to say borat, it was a typo, he would never referred to you like that, he'd have used your full username, I apologise on his behalf.
See David's post [58]

Bit of a change from the Drama... :p

When I was about 12 I was going around on some roller skates, and me and my friends went to knock on some dudes door... to cut a long story short they knocked on the door and ran away, so I tryed to run also (but I was wearing skates) and bam I tripped over and knocked 2 halfs of my two front teeth out!

They are all sorted now though, got vaneers on them and they look better :)

joxley1990 said:
Thanks David, good decision. I now find myself with yet another negative rep for voicing an opinion, oh yeah look, the rep is from Brookfield..
Just to put members in the picture, you sent me a neg rep first, funny, you didn't mention that!, I know, I know, I'll get accused of tit for tat, sorry about that, but I wanted to show the facts as they actually are.

EDIT;Raffaz has pointed out to me that you did say you had sent me one first, in post 22.

Brookfield said:
Just to put members in the picture, you sent me a neg rep first, funny, you didn't mention that!, I know, I know, I'll get accused of tit for tat, sorry about that, but I wanted to show the facts as they actually are.
Not trying to stir anything here maurice, but he did actually say that he gave you negative rep, check post #22

Brookfield said:

EDIT;Raffaz has pointed out to me that you did say you had sent me one first, in post 22.

it was fair that you recieved a neg rep for that though, i have given you a neg rep for randomly banning a member for personal reasons, you gonna give one to me too?

and what did david say about neg repping just because you got one yourself... that is abusing the rep system, and i think you should loose some rep because of that..

im glad to see that david saw sense and unbanned borat... he did nothing wrong!! you were spamming in the first place, what place has a question about weight got to do with teeth?? are you incapable of using PM's? thats what their for.....

Brookfield said:

Yeah, I was going to, yet can't! I gave you rep sometime before, and can't for a while now, check your userCP if you do not believe me.

Also, I had very mind and right to give you one! Thanks for all the positive rep guys, specially from UK31337, Lol!

The reason that Brookfield gave me was
"Your remarks were uncalled for! Brookfield"

Hardly!

mark thorpe said:
it was fair that you recieved a neg rep for that though, i have given you a neg rep for randomly banning a member for personal reasons, you gonna give one to me too?, and what did david say about neg repping just because you got one yourself... that is abusing the rep system, and i think you should loose some rep because of that, & I'm glad to see that David saw sense and unbanned borat, he did nothing wrong!! you were spamming in the first place, what place has a question about weight got to do with teeth?? are you incapable of using PM's? thats what their for.....
I told ilhuser, "Off-topic" before I went into the weight thing, I noticed in his profile, that he was 247lbs when he joined eighteen months ago at the age of around 16 years of age, I did not mean to pry, I was genuinely concerned, & asked him how he was now, as he said a little while back that he was taking measures to get his weight down, that's all, as for the neg rep incident, that was a mistake, & I apologise to him, also to you & David.

I don't want people thinking Borat is totally without blame and going after Maurice, "WTF is it to you" is not the most polite way of stating an opinion, and so I'd like to put this situation behind us now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom