The Declining quality of British Television

Status
Not open for further replies.

Winston Smith

Banned
I sat down, to watch BBC 1 on the photo-machine, only to discover that Ansley was wearing a bright, flowerly shirt. If having a person if ethic minority on the BBC wasn't enough!.

As soon as I got over this flagrant display of gayism, on the Beeb. I notice that both chef's were speaking in provincal accents. They missed out H's, and pronouced basically vocabulary awfully incorrectly. Idle chatter mentioned somewhere supposedly called 'York-shire'. might as well be Mars to me, I didn't understand a single word, I'm sure one of the chef's cursed under his breath, when he burnt himself. Clumsy savage northerner.

Both of the contestants, were clearly from the working classes. I and others, like me had to watch these primates, how the BBC charge for TV, I don't know.

'Shelia', was supposed from Sheffield, only the lord knows were that is. Norwich is the most north, intelligence gets in Britain.
Too put the cherry on top, the Red peppers won.
I blame the hous eof commons, since when can a commoner ever rule, a country, or even hold a converstation.

The fact that you speak with such grace and charm screams out to me that you are also gay.
Come with me, and I shall shove my lubricated fist into your one-way digestive system.
Breaking foundation is what we gayers are all about.

Hello there,

Basically; I couldn't agree with you more. I hate any form of Homosexuality, it sickens me; but I am a practising Gay myself, and I must tell you it is most enjoyable. Keith has the right ideas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom