Gallery: Game Screenshots

just installed rainbox six vegas and its pretty damn sweet.

tcrsixv-20070225-110716.png

JikuzeN said:
Man... for some reason, i got bored of Oblivion real quick. Im so weird.
Ha, I have 30 hours into it and I never even started the main quest...I don't play anymore though, just wanted to see how good it could look on my new build. I was getting a solid 40 FPS with those visuals at 1680x1050.

JikuzeN said:
Man... for some reason, i got bored of Oblivion real quick. Im so weird.

WHAT?! Bored? Of Oblivion?! :eek: Blasphemy! You lie! :eek:

Haha, yeah...that game is kinda boring at the beginning when you're in the Imperial Sewers trying to escape. It gets SO adddicting once you start leveling up and getting the hang of it. During the summer, I logged in about 185 hours of Oblivion. I still haven't beaten the game. I probably get about 50-60 FPS at 1680x1050 and almost all the settings on high.

Now that the Shivering Isles expansion is coming out, my summer is set. :D Another 30+ hours of additional gameplay, baby!

alvino said:
WHAT?! Bored? Of Oblivion?! :eek: Blasphemy! You lie! :eek:

Haha, yeah...that game is kinda boring at the beginning when you're in the Imperial Sewers trying to escape. It gets SO adddicting once you start leveling up and getting the hang of it. During the summer, I logged in about 185 hours of Oblivion. I still haven't beaten the game. I probably get about 50-60 FPS at 1680x1050 and almost all the settings on high.

Now that the Shivering Isles expansion is coming out, my summer is set. :D Another 30+ hours of additional gameplay, baby!

Rofl. What's the setup you're on? I think I'd get better FPS if I had my 2nd gig of RAM...

AMD Athlon 64 3200+ @ 2.2Ghz
ASRock 939Dual-SATA2
1GB Corsair Value Select DDR-400
ATI Radeon X1900 XT 512MB GDDR3
120GB Seagate Barracuda HDD
Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Platinum
Antec P-180
OCZ GameXstream 600W PSU

It's not that great...I'm gonna upgrade to Core 2 Duo when Intel comes around with price drops.

I haven't played the game for a couple of weeks or so, ... i was on the main quest, the thing that got me so bored was, on level 1, it was alot of fun, but on the higher levels its gets very boring and annoying to me cause, i kept on dieing for some reason, whenever i level, my enemy's seem to get waayyy stronger then me, it's like i was missing something, eg - adding my stats. Anndd then, shamefully, i had to use cheats to get the main quest going.

alvino said:
AMD Athlon 64 3200+ @ 2.2Ghz
ASRock 939Dual-SATA2
1GB Corsair Value Select DDR-400
ATI Radeon X1900 XT 512MB GDDR3
120GB Seagate Barracuda HDD
Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Platinum
Antec P-180
OCZ GameXstream 600W PSU

It's not that great...I'm gonna upgrade to Core 2 Duo when Intel comes around with price drops.
dont you get some bottleneck there on your video card. I mean your CPU is nice but the speeds it's running mite give out bottleneck?

Back
Top Bottom