Need help, my girl cheated on me.....

i dunno.. in my opinion, if i like someone ill try to do some of the things he likes to see what the fuss is about. if i like it awesome, if i dont, well, we do have our separate lives. i mean honestly i dont think he'd enjoy spending hours at the mall and talking about who's dating so n so and why that girl bitched out that other one... some things are better left to each person.

luckyduck said:
i dunno.. in my opinion, if i like someone ill try to do some of the things he likes to see what the fuss is about. if i like it awesome, if i dont, well, we do have our separate lives. i mean honestly i dont think he'd enjoy spending hours at the mall and talking about who's dating so n so and why that girl bitched out that other one... some things are better left to each person.
WOAH!! i thought you were gone for 6months again lol

lol nah. just partied pretty hard this weekend... i only just got home for the first time at like 2 this morning... i got a tattoo last night. lol

D88, how can you call me a burnout when you don't even know me. I work and school 15 hours a day and I am not entitled to a joint? I live on my own at 17; I should be able to do a few things without being insulted. By the way, I am sick of talking about my work schedule to everyone, so I won't mention it again.

By the way, luckyduck, you party hard!
Thanks for the advice everyone :D

Yeah being honest, I have just come out of a long term relationship, and have been relatively single for the last 12 months, have started seeing someone recently, but sometimes I do feel its just too much hassle.

I have a feeling that the single life is definately for me, mind you the arrangement that we have is all good, so we shall see for the future.....

Man, relationships blow from early teen years until mid-twenties. Just go out, have a good time, and leave the serious stuff for later when the time, and maturity level of both partners, is right. :)

Jenox said:
Man, relationships blow from early teen years until mid-twenties. Just go out, have a good time, and leave the serious stuff for later when the time, and maturity level of both partners, is right. :)
Eh, depends what you're looking for...most people aren't looking for something serious at that age anyway.

Jenox said:

I've only ever felt serious to one person.

I have been on ALOT of dates and have a very interesting sexual history, however people also seem to like me when I don't like them.

DJ-CHRIS said:
I've only ever felt serious to one person.

I have been on ALOT of dates and have a very interesting sexual history, however people also seem to like me when I don't like them.
Haha, I know how that is...

Back
Top Bottom