Forgien Cars

How about the good old Japanese muscle cars or rice rockets as I what I like to call them: Subaru Imprezza STI, Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution, and the redesigned Nissan Skyline. Whew, classics....

Anubis1980 said:
Aston's r nice, is the Jag still a British car though? thought it was being made by BMW now or is that somthing else lol...
Jag is owned by Ford and they haven't been that great since, IMO. Too "old-peopley." No offense, Brookfield. :)

Jag XJ220, though... :eek:

macbook said:
Bad Poll, wheres the uk

Aston Martin

Jaguar

Lotus

All great cars. I just don't like the lotus exige since they're way too small. The Espirit is my favorite even though they're no longer manufactured.

Close second to German cars are the american cars, especially dodge.

Check out the 2008 Dodge Challenger

front-quarter.jpg
rear-quarter.jpg

interior.jpg

cars.jpg

http://www.allpar.com/cars/dodge/challenger.html

german are my favorite, gotta love the Audi R8. Also, Wankel, who designed the rotary used in the RX8. haha. UK cars are one of the favorites too. Gotta love the light weight Lotus'. Japanese cars are great for the value. For American cars, i really like the corvette. Italians are just too expensive for my tastes.

Yeah, I love German cars. :D BMW and Audi are so nice. The only Italian I like is Ferrari. Mmm...yummy! :D

Bugattiveyron62.jpg

CA4B67S9.jpg

1001 hp, 16 cylinders, 4 turbos, 10 radiators, 253 mph, and it still has air conditioning.

Back
Top Bottom