Anyway to combine C and D hardrive??

Be careful though, A lot of laptops have the two partitons for a reason. I've seen that a lot of manufacturers will put the recovery disk on the second partition. And then they don't ship the recovery cd. If you merge the two, you might lost the recovery data. Don't know if thats your situation, but it's worth checking out anyway.

ok so i always did think that the D drive was for backup...but it did come with the 3 recovery disks but i think fo right now ill just stay with the two partitons and just dl more files on the D drive....

You might want to clear some room off your C drive, by copying files to the D drive, it will help increase the performance aswell. As a general rule, you should have 20%ish spare

ok well right now i have 4.38 gbs free on the C drive now which is only about 10 percent free...but when you say copy the files I should delete them from the C drive once they are copied correct? And it takes a long time to send large files to the D drive..

zampelliU32 said:
ok well right now i have 4.38 gbs free on the C drive now which is only about 10 percent free...but when you say copy the files I should delete them from the C drive once they are copied correct? And it takes a long time to send large files to the D drive..
Yes, delete them. Ctrl + X ;) (cut)

Back
Top Bottom