finally got my tooth fixed!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
David Lindon said:
Update:

I am going to re-instate Borat.

My reasons for doing this are that yes weight can be very personal to people and Brookfield could have worded his post different to be more encouraging or less possible to be enterpreted another way which gives Borat a right to question the post and express an opinion. Whether brook and board have had run ins in the past is another matter but simply on the evidence of this I think Borat should be able to post the opinion.
Excellent, i applaud you for seeing sense :)

boardordi3 said:
exactly, and the only reason he even said anything is because brookfield brought in some stupid ass comment that should have been in a pm, not in a thread about teeth :)p) but seriously, he did nothing wrong

what did i do?
Opps, I meant borat!

David Lindon said:
Update:

I am going to re-instate Borat.

My reasons for doing this are that yes weight can be very personal to people and Brookfield could have worded his post different to be more encouraging or less possible to be enterpreted another way which gives Borat a right to question the post and express an opinion. Borat didn't comment in the most polite wat "WTF" etc which I do admit. Whether brook and borat have had run ins in the past is another matter but simply on the evidence of this I think Borat should be able to post the opinion.

thank you. borat did nothing wrong.. you cant have mods going around banning members for personal reasons..... its got to stop...

Thanks David, good decision. I now find myself with yet another negative rep for voicing an opinion, oh yeah look, the rep is from Brookfield..

Lol

joxley1990 said:
Thanks David, good decision. I now find myself with yet another negative rep for voicing an opinion, oh yeah look, the rep is from Brookfield..

Lol
are you serious? whats it say in reason?

Ahh, wow..Brookfield is giving negative reps for people making comments, just great..David, can you please talk to him.

joxley1990 said:

Lol

not anymore. I gave a positive rep so that cancels out the negative rep :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom