hey guys quick Q

The outside of the case is a good idea. People tend to overlook shorts, they have caused me so many problems in the past.

Anubis1980 said:
The outside of the case is a good idea. People tend to overlook shorts, they have caused me so many problems in the past.
Yeah, same here. Definitely try to set it up outside the case.

would i beable to just plug in the PSU and only into the mobo...and try it or do i need to install the ram...HDD...Video Card....and CPU

Aimher3 said:
would i beable to just plug in the PSU and only into the mobo...and try it or do i need to install the ram...HDD...Video Card....and CPU
You need the processor, the motherboard, the RAM, and a video card installed to get a picture on your monitor. Then install the hard drive as well.

Well i just wanted to make sure my board isnt F'd ya know before i go putting all that shit in the case...

unless u know for a fact that it isnt messed up because the board was touching in 2 spots

Aimher3 said:
Well i just wanted to make sure my board isnt F'd ya know before i go putting all that shit in the case...

unless u know for a fact that it isnt messed up because the board was touching in 2 spots
It shouldn't be messed up, just it's not going to work right while it's touching.

ah ok..meaning nothing will turn on etc..gotcha thanks guys for all your help i will keep u posted when i get my new Power Supply

Aimher3 said:
ah ok..meaning nothing will turn on etc..gotcha thanks guys for all your help i will keep u posted when i get my new Power Supply
Well it might still turn on, but you might get some errors, or just one part of it won't work right, hard to say what could happen.

ight i will just throw everything into the case cuz if it works i gotta throw it all in anyways...so i will just do that

Back
Top Bottom