console wars

Never pirated a game for a console, was tempted with the ps2's i love RPGS., they had loads out for them, still havent got one yet lol. I'm Sticking with my pc. Dont even use my xbox anymore. Love my PSP tho.

Yeah...
I want Gears Of War for the 360, but I'm not going to pay £50 for it.

I think the 360 definitely has the upper hand at the moment.
Dancing Stage is being released on it, woo!!! :D (DDR to you Americans)

I haven't played on the PS3 to comment, but I can't see it being any better really, and the Wii? Well...when I get a chance to play one, I'll give my analysis.

Oh man, Gears of War is sooo good. I stopped playing though because my Xbox Live subscription ran out, and after beating single player 10 times, it gets old.

It still can't touch the online play of Halo though. I doubt anything will ever be better than that.

i got a wii and ds and im great
wii really showing promise exspeasly in the upcoming games
i think if nintendo can just do online right they got them selfs a 1st place seat
i love the 360 but the only reason i wouldnt by one is for 2 reasons
1. most of the games on 360 r pc ports or vs versa
2. i can emulate 360 with the right software and a powerfull enough comp

esa193 said:
i got a wii and ds and im great
wii really showing promise exspeasly in the upcoming games
i think if nintendo can just do online right they got them selfs a 1st place seat
i love the 360 but the only reason i wouldnt by one is for 2 reasons
1. most of the games on 360 r pc ports or vs versa
2. i can emulate 360 with the right software and a powerfull enough comp
1. Not really. Gears of War, need I say more?

2. No you can't. You can't even emulate the regular Xbox. Well, you can, but it's extremely slow and buggy.

actuly gears of war is coming to pc
the creater stated himself
also halo 2 and eventualy 3
and yes with a powerfull enough system (mean quad core 2 duo 2 gigs of ram and dual 8800 gtx graphics card emulation will be a sinch

esa193 said:
actuly gears of war is coming to pc
the creater stated himself
also halo 2 and eventualy 3
and yes with a powerfull enough system (mean quad core 2 duo 2 gigs of ram and dual 8800 gtx graphics card emulation will be a sinch
There's no official confirmation that GOW is coming to PC, although that'd be great if it did.

And it doesn't matter how powerful your computer is, unless you're going to be the one to program a flawless emulation program, it won't happen.

acutly yes there was a confermation
the creater and head designer stated that gears of war will be infact ported in a couple months to pc to increase sales
also seeing thatr the 360 is a powerfull michine u will need some good ass hardware
as for the emulation program there r a couple on the web there pritty suxy tho but me and my friend r in the prossesor of creating one
wont be done for a while tho
we ganna try and make it flawless my idea is pritty simple
just creat a program that shuts down all extra hardwair and mimckes xbox 360 hardware then after that try and make an exsact copie of the xbox 360 os
similar to how the wii emulates gamecube games

PC game programming is so sloppy. You can get a quad-core CPU, 4GB of RAM and 2x top-end GPUs with the latest drivers... and the game will still run like crap.

When you try the XBOX360/PS3 port of the same identical game, it runs... perfectly. Always. Hell, my 2GB of RAM and 2x GeForce 6800 Ultra on an AMD FX-57, CoD2 ran like poo, and the XBOX 360 port had better graphics and ran at 80+FPS. Go figure. I'm getting UT2k7 for the 360 and not the PC, possibly C&C3 as well.

That's one reason I've given up on PC gaming - no machine is EVER good enough. Not to mention consoles have taken over IMHO, just look at XBOX Live. No equally efficient and tight system exists for any other platform, and ROFL at Wii Online having to type in a billion-digit code like it's 1978.

Back
Top Bottom