Hotkeys, question, i need help, please.

ijustneedhelp

Beta member
this may be in the wrong forum, but i really need help and didnt know where to post it...

QUESTION:::

I pressed a button on my keyboard along with CTRL, and like it made all the font on my page bigger. I pressed CTRL C and something else, or those keys made it smaller....

Does anyone know how to fix this, or know what im talking about?

I fixed it before, but it was on accident....

NOTE: you know you if you go into "view" on internet explorer and you go to "text size" and you can change the size of how all your font looks, well this what its like for me, except i have aol, and it was a command that i did on the keyboard......

please help
this is driving me crazy....

Sounds like your accessability options, goto control panel and have a look there for anything thats enabled. You can disable them all by going into the individual settings for each of them

wow... i never thought of that.. the ctrl mouse scroll thing worked. thanks dudese.

it was driving me insane.

thanks.
i feel so stupid, i learned something i never knew.
geez

thanks guys.

hehe glad i could help. ive done that before and it sucks when its too small or too big.

Yeah, lol, I do that all the time on accident :p

Did you ever know that if you click a link in Firefox with the middle mouse button it opens in a new tab? Very useful tip for browsing the forums.

freestyler105 said:

Did you ever know that if you click a link in Firefox with the middle mouse button it opens in a new tab? Very useful tip for browsing the forums.
Good point, i think il start a post for handy tips :)

freestyler105 said:

sweet! that works for ie too!

freestyler105 said:

i know. it can be useful, but sometimes i like to randomly click the middle mouse button and have opened several un needed tabs before lol :(

Back
Top Bottom