finally got my tooth fixed!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It wasn't the first time, borat was warned before, twice, & I told him that next time I would give him a short ban, he did, so I did.

And I still don't see why David has given the most unprofessional and out-of-order moderator elevated privileges. What went wrong there?

Brookfield said:
It wasn't the first time, borat was warned before, twice, & I told him that next time I would give him a short ban, he did, so I did.
You shouldnt be judging him on past incidences Its your job to moderate and not bring opinions into the equation. Your job is to be unbiased, and you clearly havent done that on this occasion.

whatever happened to Bahawolf? He always had the best things to say that always brought closure to arguments. I miss that SOB.

Update:

I am going to re-instate Borat.

My reasons for doing this are that yes weight can be very personal to people and Brookfield could have worded his post different to be more encouraging or less possible to be enterpreted another way which gives Borat a right to question the post and express an opinion. Borat didn't comment in the most polite wat "WTF" etc which I do admit. Whether brook and borat have had run ins in the past is another matter but simply on the evidence of this I think Borat should be able to post the opinion.

Raffaz said:
You shouldnt be judging him on past incidences Its your job to moderate and not bring opinions into the equation. Your job is to be unbiased, and you clearly havent done that on this occasion.
exactly, and the only reason he even said anything is because brookfield brought in some stupid ass comment that should have been in a pm, not in a thread about teeth :)p) but seriously, he did nothing wrong

Whether brook and board have had run ins in the past is another matter
what did i do?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom