finally got my tooth fixed!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
boardordi3 said:
this is ridiculous, im so confused brookfield banned borat for not telling him his weight?
No no, I just asked lhuser what his weight is now, [see his weight in his profile when he joined, it was like 247lbs] I was interested in how much he had lost, working out as he has been, just thinking of his health, is all.

Brookfield said:
No no, I just asked lhuser what his weight is now, [see his weight in his profile when he joined, it was like 247lbs] I was interested in how much he had lost, working out as he has been, just thinking of his health, is all.
So, are you gonna unban him or do you stand by your decision?

Raffaz said:
So, are you gonna unban him or do you stand by your decision?
I stand by my decision, if any else does, so be it, but he'll be back Wednesday, anyway, it isn't the first time he's been banned.

how the hell can you justify that banning?? so he has a different opinion to you, that does not justify a banning....

Fair enough, your decision, maybe David will see the light. I think its a sorry state of affairs when someone cant express their opinions on a forum, and thats exactly what you prevented him from doing. Totally wrong IMO. Heres a question for you, do i deserve a ban for disagreeing with you now? Coz thats exactly what you have banned him for.

Brookfield can you please explain to me why you ban him, I still dont get it.

All of this because of my wight...I should have never come to this thread...
Brookfield said:
A mod can't ban or unban another mod, but aren't we talking about borat here?, he's a member, nobody's banned a mod, & shouldn't do anyway, I wouldn't do it even if I could, on principle.
Should of rephrased it better. My bad.

Raffaz said:
Fair enough, your decision, maybe David will see the light. I think its a sorry state of affairs when someone cant express their opinions on a forum, and thats exactly what you prevented him from doing. Totally wrong IMO. Heres a question for you, do i deserve a ban for disagreeing with you now? Coz thats exactly what you have banned him for.

Lol, precisly! If he bans you for that, he shall ban me also. You are ridiclous Brookfield!

It isnt ur fault, Its not the weight issue its the banning, and how the hell u can still stand by ur banning i really dont understand. This forum would be boring if we cant state our opinions without fear of being pounced upon and banned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom