finally got my tooth fixed!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Size 7 is too small...
untitledld8.png

WTH is all this about? Borat was expressing his opinion, that's all! That thing is going to bramble some crap here later :eek:

Now, anyone can ask me questions, but up to a certain level. If it wasn't his business, I'd clearly say it: None of your business.

Unban borat...come on!

lhuser said:
WTH is all this about? Borat was expressing his opinion, that's all! That thing is going to bramble some crap here later :eek:

Now, anyone can ask me questions, but up to a certain level. If it wasn't his business, I'd clearly say it: None of your business.

Unban borat...come on!
Can you not unban him, your a mod?

nvm i understand now, this is ridiculous, all he did was say that it may be a personal question, i think the only person that deserves a ban is you brookfield, oh and btw
Brookfield said:
Thanks, that's the the sort of remark I've come to expect from him,--->
crazy.gif
<--- D88
thats flaming asshole

boardordi3 said:
this is ridiculous, im so confused brookfield banned borat for not telling him his weight?

No he was banned because he expressed a difference of opinion or so it seems lol.

Lhuser what does this mean That thing is going to bramble some crap here later...

Lol never heard that saying b4.

omg.jpg

Omg this ban is horrible, worse then her ^..This in unbelievable, you cant go around handing out bans..Wow

lhuser said:
A mod is not capable to unban another one besides David and Maurice.
A mod can't ban or unban another mod, but aren't we talking about borat here?, he's a member, nobody's banned a mod, & shouldn't do anyway, I wouldn't do it even if I could, on principle.

We're talking about Borat, unban him now please, you're defiantly out of line. He doesn't deserve a ban, I think you should, just for giving that one out. Stop abusing the power.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom