finally got my tooth fixed!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
mongoman said:
lol brookfield
Thanks, that's the the sort of remark I've come to expect from him,--->
crazy.gif
<--- D88

That's so out of order Brookfield. If someone was asking me about my weight, or anyone else for that matter, I would also have something to say about it. I don't know if you realise, but asking about people's weight is very private and intruding.

I don't know what it was like back in your day, but it's very offensive these days Brookfield. Neg rep given, you are a discraseful moderator!

Wasn't that a bit harsh... I agree with Joxley its a bit offensive and i was suprised to see it here.

Just a bit. Brookfield's thrashing around like a spoilt child because he realises he's losing the fight, and other forum members are beginning to hit back.

You have to remember, in Brookfield's day all kids did was steal things, leave school at age 14, climb trees, and throw rotten eggs at the Village Wog who'd apparently come to steal their jobs and eat their babies. I'd say it's a good thing that that generation is now starting to disappear, they have no understanding of modern life, nor do they care.

Brookfield said:
Off topic, when you joined two years ago you weighed an amazing 247lbs, [17stone 9lbs] what are you now? incidentally in England an eight year old boy who weighs 14 stone [196lbs] may be taken away from his parents as deemed to be out of control
Were you offended by the above?

The only person who should be getting asked about this is Lhuser, if hes ok with it, then it shouldnt matter what anyone thinks. I dont agree with the ban, borat was just defending a fellow member.

Raffaz said:
The only person who should be getting asked about this is Lhuser, if hes ok with it, then it shouldnt matter what anyone thinks. I dont agree with the ban, borat was just defending a fellow member.

Completely agree. (wish i was so articulate lol)

mongoman said:
well long story short i got hit in the mouth with an airsoft pellet from a springloaded shotgun and it litterally cracked my front toth in half.so on thursday i wwent to the dentist and they put in a fake hallf....feels pretty weird.hurt like a bitch when i got hit but luckliy it didnt expose a root.and the most lol able part is the night i broke it i went to my friends house chewing gum lol.
lol i was just outside playing airsoft too! i just got two new gas guns, a tmp, and a glock, they shoot like 350fps i think, but i was using .12g's so it didnt hurt that bad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom