console wars

UK31337 said:
£50 for some of the 360 games, yeah. I think somebody did figure out how to run pirate games on the 360, though. That said, I've never even seen, let alone played a pirated console game in my life.
heres a pic of mine
Picture006.jpg

Raffaz said:
Im sticking with my modded XBOX, i wont change till i can pirate the games lol. I think the prices for games are a joke.

Are you kidding me? $50-$60 per game is already like a gift, especially with next-generation (current-gen if you think about it) games. If you actually factor in how much it costs development studios to make these games and how much time it takes to make these, you should be glad game costs aren't any higher.

UK31337 said:
Most people in Europe are saying Sony've lost the European market already. It's not only ages ages late, but a whole load more expensive than the US and Japan.

Most people I know have the Wii, 360, neither, or some last gen consoles. I seriously don't know anybody who is vaguely interested in the PS3. I'll try one in the shops, but it's highly unlikely I'll ever buy one for myself.
i know one guy who has a ps3, and he only has one game, because thers nothing out for it, ps3 is a failure, xbox 360 is going to own this year with a bunch of great new titles, GRAW2, Halo3, its going to be incredible, and wii, wii does get boring, but its fun for a bunch of people

alvino said:
Are you kidding me? $50-$60 per game is already like a gift, especially with next-generation (current-gen if you think about it) games. If you actually factor in how much it costs development studios to make these games and how much time it takes to make these, you should be glad game costs aren't any higher.
Are you kidding me! I used to work for a CD/DVD manufacturing company and i know the costs to actually produce these games. Their making millions and IMO they are no better than MS

The only game worth playing on the PS3? Resistance: Fall of Man.

Future games to note: Metal Gear Solid 4 (if that doesn't get ported to the 360) and Lair.

Gran Turismo? Uhh...nope. I'm afraid Sony is going to kill it with the lack of rumble and force feedback. I'm going Forza Motorsport 2 when it comes to driving simulators.

I like the Wii and 360. Both are fun I think. I don't have a 360 yet but I'm considering buying one some day. The PS3 is a flop IMO, they're still making games for PS2 and there aren't any really good games for PS3. Also I think sony shot themselves in the foot with the price. All the PS3 is to me is a cheap blu-ray player. I won't be buying a PS3.

alvino said:
The only game worth playing on the PS3? Resistance: Fall of Man.

Future games to note: Metal Gear Solid 4 (if that doesn't get ported to the 360) and Lair.

Gran Turismo? Uhh...nope. I'm afraid Sony is going to kill it with the lack of rumble and force feedback. I'm going Forza Motorsport 2 when it comes to driving simulators.
Yeah, what were they thinking with no rumble?

alvino said:

Remember I said that brand new XBOX 360 games in the UK usually cost the equivalent of $100USD +...

$50-60 is £25-30, we regularly pay more than that for second hand titles here. We just get screwed for everything here.

UK31337 said:
Remember I said that brand new XBOX 360 games in the UK usually cost the equivalent of $100USD +...

$50-60 is £25-30, we regularly pay more than that for second hand titles here. We just get screwed for everything here.

Oops. I didn't know you were talking about games in Europe. Yeah, you guys get everything expensive.

Back
Top Bottom