PLEASE HELP - Need Sigmatel Drivers

tomirlik

In Runtime
The thing is that I use a USB headset, but when I unplug it and even go to audio options to make my Altec speakers my sound device, the sound is rather corrupt when played through the speakers, while the headset is always fine. Please have recommended that I upgrade my drivers, but I don't know which one to get, because there are just so many. I have SigmaTel audio CODEC, and am running a PC with Windows XP MCE.

Ok, lets hope it works.

There are 4 different dls in that section. Hopefully the first one does the trick.

YES. I installed the first package, and I can change my audio input to my speakers and everything runs fine. THANK YOU SO MUCH Raffaz, you solved a damn problem I've had for about 2 months now.

I just hesitated a bit because I didn't know exactly what I was dling. I wish the Intel Audio Studio had like some auto update tool with it.

Well, actually, I now have sound, but there is a problem with the quality at louder volumes. When I use my 2 speakers and a woofer to listen to music louder, than there is like some deep, vibration sound or disturbance (not sure how to describe it). Any suggestions?

Back
Top Bottom