console wars

I've got a 360. It's real nice, my favorite of the 3. Gears of War is amazing, Xbox Live still sweet, Media Center fuctions...it's all I need. I'd give it an 8/10 just because it still needs some more games. Once Halo 3 comes out, and a few more good games, that'll probably be more like a 9.

The Wii is pretty cool at first, but it gets old. I play it at my friend's house sometimes. I love the Sports, especially Tennis and Bowling. Zelda is cool too. Call of Duty is pretty bad IMO, controls are just not up to par. I just don't like how you aim and everything. My only other gripe is that it gets old fairly quickly. I'd say 7/10.

I haven't played the PS3 yet, so I can't really comment.

i have a 360, but im getting a wii in the near future, it depends on what your doing
if you have friends over, you just put in Warioware and have a great time with like 12 people, but if its just some gaming at night with friends on live, i think 360 ownz all

I've got the 360. I tried the Wii and got bored shitless after about 2 hours, none of the games are any good.

@ board - WarioWare was ultra-boring and repetitive, as well as embarrassing as opposed to amusing.

I want a Xbox 360. 2007 is going to be a fantastic year for consoles.

My sister already got a Wii, so I'm covered in that aspect. :D

As for the PS3...my my...Sony sure likes shooting themselves all over the place. Not only is Europe getting the PS3 months later than North America and Japan, the backwards compatability is gimped. Now, they're taking out the hardware that did the backwards compatability and they're going the Xbox 360 route with software based emulation. :rolleyes:

They're going to lose the European market if they keep this up.

alvino said:
They're going to lose the European market

Most people in Europe are saying Sony've lost the European market already. It's not only ages ages late, but a whole load more expensive than the US and Japan.

Most people I know have the Wii, 360, neither, or some last gen consoles. I seriously don't know anybody who is vaguely interested in the PS3. I'll try one in the shops, but it's highly unlikely I'll ever buy one for myself.

UK31337 said:
Most people in Europe are saying Sony've lost the European market already. It's not only ages ages late, but a whole load more expensive than the US and Japan.

Most people I know have the Wii, 360, neither, or some last gen consoles. I seriously don't know anybody who is vaguely interested in the PS3. I'll try one in the shops, but it's highly unlikely I'll ever buy one for myself.
Yeah. I know two people who have all three, and they say the 360 is their favorite.

Im sticking with my modded XBOX, i wont change till i can pirate the games lol. I think the prices for games are a joke.

Raffaz said:
Im sticking with my modded XBOX, i wont change till i can pirate the games lol. I think the prices for games are a joke.

£50 for some of the 360 games, yeah. I think somebody did figure out how to run pirate games on the 360, though. That said, I've never even seen, let alone played a pirated console game in my life.

Back
Top Bottom