Need help, my girl cheated on me.....

luckyduck said:
guys are douches.

Not all of them.

To hippie - just forget about her and move on. Forget your friend too. I'd drop him like ArrizX said first though. Just to go out with a bang.

hippie420 said:
Don't underestimate me either, I use to be an alcoholic, drank everyday, quit, the had tremors. I had to go to rehab for alcohol. it didn't work. I still drink alot, but weed curbs down my apitite. I now have slowed down on both because I value my life.

did you ever consider that your g/f was cheating on you because you're a burn out...

luckyduck said:
ehh.. i didnt mean all guys were douches. just most of them. and ususally only in relationships.

hahahha i hate girls too. nah i buy all my own stuff. i bought myself two diamond rings, all my clothes, i get my hair done, get my nails done, etc. i love having a job and being able to pay for my own stuff. and normally i insist that if the guy pays one time i pay the next. it only seems fair.

girls like that exist??

Well folks, here's a frank admission from me.

I'll be 20 years old in June. I've been single my entire life - and my friends who've been in and out of disastrous relationships are nearly all telling me to stay that way :D

Although I'm still looking, I'm getting lonely. But not being single would mean I have to change my life as it currently stands, to suit what she wants. No more junk food, LAN parties, weird late night behaviour, etc.

Just find someone who likes that kind of stuff, there is the right someone for everyone i believe..You won't be single your whole life, unless your a monk or something..:p

UK31337 said:
No more junk food, LAN parties, weird late night behaviour, etc.

not entirely, i know girls out there who are into things like that (and not morbidly obese).

UK31337 said:
Well folks, here's a frank admission from me.

I'll be 20 years old in June. I've been single my entire life - and my friends who've been in and out of disastrous relationships are nearly all telling me to stay that way :D

Although I'm still looking, I'm getting lonely. But not being single would mean I have to change my life as it currently stands, to suit what she wants. No more junk food, LAN parties, weird late night behaviour, etc.

Eh being single must kinda suck, i know most people go thru a ton of BS with relationships.

Personally i never seem to be able to keep interest in someone more than 2-3 weeks with a few minor exclusions. I'd had one relationship and it lasted a whole 2 weeks (I lost interest). It really sucks.

And i know alot of girls that like gamers, and the person i love is a CS gamer too. Lots of partners will try to change you however anyone that is worthwhile wont.

I like the single life, do what i want, when i want. Im single, but sort of seeing someone at the min, but its not serious

Back
Top Bottom