Gallery: SuperPI

ownage said:
well...there's a leak in the radiator...so I'll need to find it and maybe repair it or get a new rad. Thinking about getting a new one...
That sucks...hopefully you'll sort it out soon.

Man those conroes are effing sweet. The PI times are less than half of what I get with my Athlon 3500+ @ 2.6GHz. I want...

Yeah...once I get my RAM RMAed, and it's actually running 2 GB in dual channel, the time should improve a bit too.

freestyler105 said:
Yeah...once I get my RAM RMAed, and it's actually running 2 GB in dual channel, the time should improve a bit too.

Push it a little further and you may just beat the world record! It's currently 8.932 I believe. That'd be tough...if you make it +5GHz, you may have a shot! :p I'd love to see one of us here set that record. And good luck with it once you get the RMA'ed RAM.

I got my E6300 to 3.013 stable, but I decided to bring it back down, because I had to max out my chipset voltage to 1.7, which I don't feel comfortable running 24/7.

Also, here's something you guys might be interested in, Bad Axe 2's running 500 FSB, but they are putting an insane amount of voltage into the chipset

http://www.xtremesystems.org/forums/showthread.php?t=129886

Back
Top Bottom