finally got my tooth fixed!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I was 4, I slipped in the bath, as I was standiing up. My two front top teeth went straight in the back. They had to be removed. The reason I have my two teeth crooked is because of this. I lived with it for 11 years now.

lhuser said:
When I was 4, I slipped in the bath, as I was standiing up. My two front top teeth went straight in the back. They had to be removed. The reason I have my two teeth crooked is because of this. I lived with it for 11 years now.
Off topic, when you joined two years ago you weighed an amazing 247lbs, [17stone 9lbs] what are you now? incidentally in England an eight year old boy who weighs 14 stone [196lbs] may be taken away from his parents as deemed to be out of control

Brookfield said:
Off topic, when you joined two years ago you weighed an amazing 247lbs, [17stone 9lbs] what are you now? incidentally in England an eight year old boy who weighs 14 stone [196lbs] may be taken away from his parents as deemed to be out of control
What does that matter to you? did you think it may be to personal for him or something?

See post 15

Brookfield said:
I've been idle at 255. For the kid being out of control, there's a certain age for that. When I was 4, I was a little kid, but I grew from that. Parent's teaching makes the kid. If it doesn't, the kid's got mental problems.

borat_sagdiyev said:
wtf does that matter to you? did you think it may be to personal for him or something?

I've warned you before for interfering, my post was for ilhuser; three day ban, Nik said something similar to me a few days ago, he got six days, so think yourself lucky, you must have caught me on a good day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom