yay!

Ive got 2 of them, they arent loud at all, it speeded up my boot time by about a third

Nice setup, but with the way things are now days I would have gone with 2GB of RAM or more.

Id like to see another gig of ram stuck in there, but I wouldnt be complaining if I had that build.

Yea I'm gunna get another gig, since this is just a one gig stick I'll get another one when I get the money. Will it really make a huge performance difference??

CompMan said:
Yea I'm gunna get another gig, since this is just a one gig stick I'll get another one when I get the money. Will it really make a huge performance difference??
Yeah, especially if you're a gamer. For basic apps, it won't really make a difference, but if you do a lot of multitasking, or you use apps like Photoshop, it'll be great.

Ok, I will get another gig soon, when i upgrade to Vista, there is no way I'm running Vista with one gig lol.

CompMan said:
Ok, I will get another gig soon, when i upgrade to Vista, there is no way I'm running Vista with one gig lol.
Well, if you're gaming on Vista, you're definitely going to want that extra gig. For regular stuff though like e-mail and web browsing, 1 gig is fine.

Back
Top Bottom