Online Text Messaging

lhamil64

In Runtime
Hello i was wondering if there was a website that let you get text messages onilne without a cell phone. like say i don't have a cell phone but i want people to be able to text message me. is this possible for free?

i don't want to send a text message i want to be able to sign up on a website and have them give me like a phone number or something and if someone sends a text message to that number it will show me it online. because there are some websites i want to sign up for but i need to put in a mobile phone number and i don't want to lol.

i can't because it sends me a code in and then i have to put in the code in order to sign up so...

I've used cbfsms heaps of times and its been perfectly fine. Just abit anoying when you have to wait to send another one lol.

Ummm, you type the number you want to send the message to, and I believe when you refresh the page and if the person has replyed the message will come up at the bottom, so theres no need to enter you're phone number or anything. :p

ok here is what i mean. i want a website that will give me a phone number and if someone text messages that phone number i will recive it on the website. is there a way to do this for free?

Back
Top Bottom